Did you know that wood is said to have positive effects on the emotional state of people?
For example, wooden interiors are reported to promote:
• Improvements to your emotional state and self-expression
• Reduction in your stress levels
• Decrease in high blood pressure and heart rate
• Better air quality by controlling humidity
• Helps to combat climate change
Bringing you closer to nature, the effects of wooden rooms and furnishings really show that “wood is good”.
You can also improve wellbeing through a selection of ergonomic furniture and accessories that offer you added comfort and posture support.
You can also do your bit for the environment by opting for wood products in your home. It will offer:
– Hybrid design opportunities: combining the best properties of each material used
– Biodiversity through sustainable procurement: increasing forestation and CO2 absorption
– Custom built furniture: cuts down on waste material and avoiding unwanted costs
From bespoke wooden tables and chairs to bookcases, wardrobes, cabinets, desks and libraries, we serve every room in the home: whatever size, shape or request!
Each piece of handmade furniture is well considered, precisely planned and drawn, and available fitted or freestanding, depending on your requirements. Our exclusive product collection spans Living, Kitchen, Dining, Bedroom and Bathroom spaces.
Wood delivers on innovative design, speed, cost and resource efficiency, health and wellbeing, as well as offer a path to a low carbon economy – so what are you waiting for?!
To speak with an expert designer and maker of quality wooden furniture, please contact us: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01404 841430 or visit www.williamgarvey.co.uk
Alternatively, why not come and visit our Showroom & Workshop: Leyhill, Payhembury, Honiton, Devon EX14 3JG – call us to make an appointment …